Posted: Jun 07 2016
Nothing makes me happier than seeing our LGBT temporary tattoos selling like crazy in celebration of National Pride Month! While same sex marriage is now legal in all 50 states, we still have a lot of work to do to ensure that discrimination and bullying is no longer tolerated.
In a world that is filled with terrorism, war, gender inequality, racism, and fear we need to come together as one tribe, for this one thing, and stand up for LGBT love. Openly loving and supporting the LGBT community around us is the first step toward peace.
5 things we can all do to support LGBT pride and equality forever:
1. Attend, march and support a local LGBT Pride Event. We love this site for all LGBT Pride events happening in California.
2. Support a cause that invests in and drives LGBT equality initiatives - HRC, GLAAD, Trevor Project, OutServe-SLDN.
3. Support an LGBTQ center in your city. You can find your local center here.
4. Buy products that support LGBT equality and causes such as our Gay Pride temporary tattoos and ThatGaySite.com.
5. Focus on our youth. LGBT bullying is at an epidemic level in many of our nations schools. Work with your local schools and districts to support and fund tolerance and anti-bullying initiatives and programs such as the PLUS Program.
Looking to support your local Pride event in a bigger way? Contact us today about ways that myTAT.com can help with fundraising and awareness with temporary tattoos.