Handcrafted Orange Otomi Pouch
Imported by Boutique Mexico, the multicolor Otomi Pouch comes from Hildago in central Mexico. These exclusive pouches are hand embroidered from free form drawings, an ancestral craft perfected by the Otomi people. The embroidery for each bag takes over 8 hours to complete. Each Otomi Pouch design is a unique drawing, with each bag being unique and one of a kind. Pom pom colors will vary by batch. Current inventory pom poms are bright orange, burgundy and green.
- Pouch height is 8" x 9.5" wide
- Made of 100% cotton and hand embroidered
- Each bag design will vary from this photo
- NOTE - pom poms for this pouch are orange, burgundy and green
- Proceeds from the sale of these pouches supports economic stability in the Hildago region of Mexico
All U.S. orders $15.00 and over qualify for FREE SHIPPING.
All U.S. orders under $15.00 will be charged a flat shipping rate of $1.99.
International shipping is $3.00 per order.
myTaT temporary tattoos are...